Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dr. Mahathir is The Man

I’m not really into politics, I actually don’t like politics, but last night I found a video about Dr. Mahathir, he was in a show called Hard Talk in BBC. The most interesting part about the talk is when he was given a question about his racial speech towards the White People (Mat Salleh), and he gave a really-really “in your face” answer, in simple words he says that “you called us Malays with names we don’t like, and now I have the chance to call you with names you don’t like, so don’t be mad”, He is a Genius. He also talks about defending his words when he talks about the Jews, Also brilliant. Watch the video;




Part three is the most interesting part for me, but here are the rest of the parts;

Part 1

Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment